One in three integrated marketing professionals – those working in marketing, advertising, communications and PR – say that their organization does not effectively leverage data analytics to improve business outcomes. The real question is “why?” For September’s KRC Stat of the Month, we find that for some, it may be as simple as not knowing what to do with data once you have it.
- Where do we go from here? Half (52 percent) of integrated marketing professionals say that their organization is sitting on data that could help their business but they don’t know what to do with it.
- #SocialWeb17: Key Insights
- Maple Syruping Lessons for Marketing Data
To learn more about the KRC, visit: www.krcresearch.com.
Latest posts by KRC Research (see all)
- Poll of the Month: Are You Sitting on Useful Data? - September 7, 2017
- Poll of the Month: How Are Organizations Using Data? - August 9, 2017
- Poll of the Month Knows What Facts You Know About the U.S.A. - July 14, 2017