Summer 2017 is finally here and so are your daydreams of getting out of the office and enjoying the season. It’s time to use that PTO! From going on vacation to spending time doing your favorite summer activities, this month’s KRC PulsePoll reveals how adults plan to enjoy the break.
- The Most Relaxing Week of the Year Employed adults plan to take an average of 8 days off of work during the summertime, with nearly one in three saying they would take anywhere between five and nine days off.
- “Give Me a Break!” Ninety-two percent of adults say they need a summer break. Eighty percent say adults need a summer break more than kids do.
- “Don’t Make Me Come Over There!” Three out of four parents agree: vacations with their kids can be more tiring than work.
- Looking Forward to the Longer Days Sixty percent of Boomers look forward to longer days every summer, while only 41 percent of Millennials do the same.
To learn more about the KRC Pulse Poll, visit: www.krcresearch.com.
Latest posts by KRC Research (see all)
- Poll of the Month: How Early is Too Early to Market for the Holidays? - November 7, 2017
- Poll of the Month: Can Data Analytics Impact Your Business? - October 6, 2017
- Poll of the Month: Are You Sitting on Useful Data? - September 7, 2017