Congrats to Elizabeth Rector, John Gilfeather, Richard Bagnall, and Mike Daniels (that’s them in the image above) who will be inducted into PR News’ Measurement Hall of Fame later this month during PR News’ Measurement Conference. “Each April, PR News inducts into its Measurement Hall of Fame communications professionals who have played longtime leadership roles in helping to define and expand industry measurement strategies, programs, and standards.” Read more here.
- Elizabeth Rector is Senior Manager, Customer Experience and Insight, at Cisco Systems, and a member of the Institute for Public Relations Measurement Commission. Elizabeth was The Measurement Standard’s Measurement Geek of the Week several years ago.
- John Gilfeather is executive vice president, Koski Research, an occasional contributor to The Measurement Standard, and a founding member of the IPR Measurement Commission.
- Richard Bagnall, a 20-year communications measurement industry veteran, is CEO of PRIME Research UK and SVP of Europe. Read The Measurement Standard’s Measurement Life Interview with Richard.
- Mike Daniels is founding lifetime fellow of AMEC, and a longtime member of the IPR Measurement Commission. Mike co-founded Report International, a trailblazer in media analysis research, which, through a series of acquisitions, has become part of CARMA, sponsor of The Measurement Standard.
Latest posts by Bill Paarlberg (see all)
- The Growing Demand for Online Privacy: Will It Hamper Communications Measurement? - July 21, 2017
- What Is the Meaning of Measurement, Part 2 - July 21, 2017
- Great Minds on Measurement: John Cage - July 18, 2017