AMEC College, the International Association for the Measurement and Evaluation of Communication’s online training facility, is running a Short Course on Social Media Measurement from June 16 to July 21. Aimed at in-house professionals and consultants who are responsible for social and/or digital strategy and want to improve measurement practice, the six-week course is open to employees and students anywhere in the world.
They can study in their own time zone, using the College’s secure online e-learning platform, and also have online access to an experienced Course Director.
The course runs from June 16 to July 21 and is being run by AMEC College’s partner, PR Academy. It features three live webinars, which are recorded for later playback if required, and six recorded podcasts or videos, with subject matter experts. A number of short study activities related to aspects of social media measurement will be developed that require the student to practise various short measurement tasks.
“Our course is a must for anybody who advises on social media, wants to improve measurement practice or simply wants to increase their knowledge of social media measurement,” said AMEC CEO Barry Leggetter.
On successfully completing the course, candidates will be able to:
- Identify appropriate tools to measure and evaluate social media
- Understand digital research methods, the role technology plays in the measurement and evaluation process, and the relationship between key social media data and metrics
- Apply research disciplines to social media measurement and evaluation
- Advocate the Barcelona Principles and their relevance to social media measurement
- Integrate social media evaluation into strategic communications plans linked to business objectives
The course costs £599 (US$1,000) for non-members, while AMEC Full Company Members enjoy a 15 percent member discount that reduce the cost to £510 (US$855). Discounts for other members and group bookings also apply.
For further information and booking details, please contact Julie Wilkinson, Assistant to the AMEC executive director: email@example.com T: +44 (0)7765 251 393
Latest posts by Bill Paarlberg (see all)
- The Growing Demand for Online Privacy: Will It Hamper Communications Measurement? - July 21, 2017
- What Is the Meaning of Measurement, Part 2 - July 21, 2017
- Great Minds on Measurement: John Cage - July 18, 2017